Enjoy some of our latest pics from around the place and recent events!
We are feeling pretty homesick at the moment and if I was allowed to quit my job, get all our money back from the holidays we have started to pay for, get out of our 12 month lease and pack up my life here easily I WOULD!!!
Whilst there are many positives, -like it's not too cold, we have miranda and Justin and Adrian, and lots of UNREAL holidays booked- We are just a bit over it.
We are loving the postcards, emails and cards that come for us regularly in the mail. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!
Lots of love, Lucy :-) (AND Tom)
The new one pours very well, is perfect for three cups of tea and made by the same company that my Mums teapot is!!! So it wins on many levels. As well as making a great cup of tea.
These two special people are Lauren and Nick. Probably Lucy's saving grace at school. As you can tell, they are heaps of fun.
This is a little chocolate poodle that I kidnapped on Saturday for a few minutes near the Borough market. Mmmm Poodles!!!!!
Some of you will know this lovely lady - it's Sharon who I worked with from Montmorency! She is sooo happy and content with her new posting! It was great to catch up!
Fully sick i love tea. Cant wait to share a cuppa and cookie some time this year!!! Love alice
ReplyDelete