Saturday, March 29, 2008

Oh Yeeees we popped up to the Cotswolds for Easter!

hmm is that... ?



No, not OUR helicopter. Ours is silver!




Serious planter boxes here in the Cots.






Beside the river in Lower Slaughter. Be reassured it was FREEZING!





Thanks to my devout Buddhist lifestyle, I know that when I'm reincarnated I will come back as a duck who lives in the village of Lower Slaughter.






Probably fair to say tht the occupants of Vine Cottage prefer their gate closed.




Yes thats me again in my mobile "take-your-bedding-everywhere" jacket! Please check out my new "Wellies". This was taken at the start of what we thought would be a very quick skip up to the Broadway tower.....




The lovely Bridget and Damian. Balla is smiling because it just started to snow AGAIN.





He is smiling too, cos it's snowing!




Broadway Tower.





top o the tower!




Broadway tower.





Nice.






Oh yes, local deer....





HI all,

As you may well know we dont as yet own our own manor or country cottage so we had to make do and rent one for the easter break. We stayed in a stunning typically beautiful village (BROADWAY) complete with lots of nice pubs, posh home wares shops and disgusting trinkets. We cooked, ate, played cards, went for a few nice walks, watched the snow flurries, and prayed to get snowed in. Sadly we went home on Monday!

The Cotswolds is home to many famous types... didnt see Kate Moss or Madonna. Fairly low key for us. As some of you may may know we did bump into none other than Orlando Bloom in our local caff the other day! Tough life over here we have in the East End.


We'l prob post once we get back from our next holiday - Spain for two weeks!!!

Love LOTS!!! Lucy (and Tommy) XXXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOX

3 comments:

  1. Hiya Tommy and Lucy

    Harps here. Yes, I leave comments on people's blog. That's cos I've been brought up to be polite.

    You sold the red helicopter and bought a silver one? Nice. Well I guess it matches the Maserati then.

    Madonna called me and told me she was away the weekend you were there. Then I had to hang up, as Kate Moss was being very demanding. We had a bath together, she almost fell down the plug hole.

    Spain huh? I'm not jealous. This weekend I might be going to Marrickville. Yeah, take that!

    Harper

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet pics. marrickville next week i might be going to Sydney. friggin awsome all i dsid was on the weekend was visit ardmona. love sid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tom and Lucy

    It looks like you are having some exciting adventures. The Marrakesh photos were amazing.

    Keep having fun.

    Andrew and Jules

    ReplyDelete