Monday, July 14, 2008

The weekend of 11th & 12th July

Saturday 11th July

A typical Saturday morning brekky at our local Caff. We often take the camera, but this time we managed to take a pic before hoovering it all down!

Mmmmm, Thats Tom's Set 4, with beans insead of grilled tomatoes.


Set 3. Its so good. Delicious bubble and squeak. I normally don't eat my egg. Or most of the bacon.

Sunday 12th July

A trip to Rochester in Kent to lunch with my boss, Head of Geography, Paul. He treated Tom and I to a superb restaurant called Topes.

We had 3 sublime courses (starters: potted crab with rhubarb compote, or for Tom smoked haddock in cider batter, Mains: roast english beef or roast pork, Pudding: Creme Brulee with blueberries, or pavlova with strawberries and basil syrup).

Then we went for a wander to look at the Norman castle and magnificent Cathedral!


Me and my Creme Brulee!



Paul and I posing with our desserts!!!



Paul and I.



Me outside the Restaurant.



Me out the front of the Rochester Castle....


Rochester Cathedral.



Tommy plum tuckered out on the train home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment